Content copyright © 2015. BIPPUSUSA.COM. All rights reserved.
County Treasurer's Real Estate Auctions
Coming in Fall 2020
Ingham, Newaygo and Eaton Counties
Ingham County Treasurer's Tax Sale
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Auction Begins Promptly at 10:00 a.m.
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Newaygo County Treasurer's Tax Sale
Thursday, October 15, 2020
Auction Begins Promptly at 1:00 p.m.
Registration begins at 12:00 a.m.
2020 Live Auction Calendar
General Auction Terms
* 10% Buyer's Premium based on High Bid Price applies to all BippusUSA.com Auctions.
* $1,000.00 in Cash or Certified Funds (made payable to yourself) is required to be shown (but not tendered) to register and receive a Bid Card at the Auction.
* A 10% Down payment, is due day of sale, with $1,000.00 of that amount in Cash or Certified Funds and the remaining balance paid in cash, a personal check or company check (Minimum down payment is $1,000.00, per property).
* Closing will be in 45 Days. For those properties needing Probate Court Approval, it will be 60-90 Days to closing.
* Although you do not need a Real Estate Broker to purchase property at auction, should you decide to have one, we offer a Co-Broke, details regarding this are found within the Property Information Packet (PIP)
Eaton County Treasurer's Tax Sale
Auction Begins Promptly at 6:00 p.m.
Registration begins at 5:00 p.m.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
2020 TAX SALE AUCTIONS WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE FALL OF 2020
Please see below for sale dates and links. We will update dates and sale information as we receive it.
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged for all Tax Sales in 2020
Every Auction has complete Terms and Conditions which are found within each Property Information Packet (PIP)
Hover your cursor over Live Auctions for a drop down list of properties for sale at a live auction.
Current Live Auctions with Links to each Property and Complete Terms & Conditions
Check back often as we add auctions to the schedule throughout the year