Content copyright © 2015. BIPPUSUSA.COM. All rights reserved.
Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of the auctioneer/agent’s knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representative and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
No Minimum Bid!
Bid Your Price!
9011 Fielding Street
Detroit, MI 48228
2,504 Sq Ft One story built in 1949, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Living room, Family room, Dining room, Fireplace, NGFA Heat & Cool, Attached garage, .34+ Acres.
Lot size: 95' x 158' .34+ Acre
SEV: $83,000 (2019)
Closing:in 60 days with Probate Court Approval.
Click on our Property Information Packet (PIP) below for complete Terms & Conditions, contract and photos.
From Dearborn Heights, take US 24 Telegraph Rd North to Joy Rd, Turn right onto Joy Rd, Turn left onto Fielding St, destination will be on the left.
Detroit, MI 48228
at the property address
Auction Begins at 0:00 p.m.
Registration begins at 0:00 p.m.
1/2 Hour prior to Auction or with a Licensed Realtor of your choice
General Auction Terms Apply see below.
This is Private Sale and NOT a Foreclosure Sale of any kind.
* 10% Buyer's Premium based on High Bid Price applies to all BippusUSA.com Auctions.
* $1,000.00 in Cash or Certified Funds is required to be shown (but not tendered) to receive a Bid Card at the Auction.
* A 10% Down payment, is due day of sale, with $1,000.00 of that amount in Cash or Certified Funds and the remaining balance paid in cash, a personal check or company check (Minimum down payment is $1,000.00, per property).
* Closing will be in 30 Days. For those properties needing Probate Court Approval, it will be 60-90 Days to closing.
* Although you do not need a Real Estate Broker to purchase property at auction, should you decide to have one, we offer a Co-Broke, details regarding this are found within the Property Information Packet (PIP)
The property described is being sold in “AS-IS, WHERE IS” condition subject to “ALL FAULTS”.
Neither BippusUSA.com nor the Seller or their respective agents make any express or implied warranties of any kind.
This listing may be withdrawn and/or modified without notice at any time.