Content copyright © 2015. BIPPUSUSA.COM. All rights reserved.
On-Site Live Real Estate Auction
at property address
824 Greenwood Avenue
St. Joseph, MI 49085
Saturday, December 7, 2019 10:30 a.m. sharp
Bidder Registration begins 1/2 hour prior to auction time above
No Minimum Bid! Be There! Bid Your Price!
General Auction Terms Apply
THERE IS NO PRICE, IT IS AN AUCTION
List Price is for MLS search only
1/2 Hour prior to Auction or
By Appointment with John Bippus or with a Licensed Realtor of your choice
954 + sq ft Bungalow built in 1925, 1 Bedroom, Upstairs bonus space, 1.5 Bathroom, Full partial finished basement, 1 car detached garage, Alum siding, NGFA with AC. Beautiful backyard, minutes walk to the beach.
Lot size:38' x 136'
Taxes: $2,030 (prox 2019)
SEV: $58,700 (2019) (2 x 58,700=117,400)
Closing: 60 days with Probate Court Approval
Click on our Property Information Packet (PIP) below for more details and pictures.
From I-94, Take exit 27 for M-63 toward Niles Ave, turn left onto M-63 N/Niles Rd, turn right onto Greenwood Ave, Destination will be on the right.
Nice Clean Home
for Sale at Auction
824 Greenwood Avenue
St. Joseph MI 49085
The property described is being sold in “AS-IS, WHERE IS” condition subject to “ALL FAULTS”.
Neither BippusUSA.com nor the Seller or their respective agents make any express or implied warranties of any kind.
This listing may be withdrawn and/or modified without notice at any time.
General Auction Terms
* 10% Buyer's Premium based on High Bid Price applies to all BippusUSA.com Auctions.
* $1,000.00 in Cash or Certified Funds is required to be shown (but not tendered) to register and receive a Bid Card at the Auction.
* A 10% Down payment, is due day of sale, with $1,000.00 of that amount in Cash or Certified Funds and the remaining balance paid in cash, a personal check or company check (Minimum down payment is $1,000.00, per property).
* Closing will be in 30 Days. For those properties needing Probate Court Approval, it will be 60-90 Days to closing.
* Although you do not need a Real Estate Broker to purchase property at auction, should you decide to have one, we offer a Co-Broke, details regarding this are found within the Property Information Packet (PIP)
Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of the auctioneer/agent’s knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representative and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.