Content copyright © 2015. BIPPUSUSA.COM. All rights reserved.
1/2 Hour prior to auction or with a Licensed Realtor of your choice
General Auction Terms Apply (below)
This is a Private Sale supervised by Berrien County Probate Court
Seller will provide a warranty deed, transfer tax, tax proration, and title insurance.
This is NOT a Foreclosure Sale of any kind.
6185 Daniel Boone Trail
Berrien Springs, MI 49103
Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of the auctioneer/agent’s knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representative and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
The property described is being sold in “AS-IS, WHERE IS” condition subject to “ALL FAULTS”.
Neither BippusUSA.com nor the Seller or their respective agents make any express or implied warranties of any kind.
This listing may be withdrawn and/or modified without notice at any time.
1,738 + sf, Ranch built in 2005, Four bedroom, Den, 2.5 Baths, Main floor laundry, Kitchen with dining, Large living room, 2 car garage, Unfinished walk-out basement, Vinyl Siding, NGFA Heat & Cool, Berrien Springs Schools.
Lot Size: 1.15+ Acre
Taxes:$2,148.85 (2019 est) includes $36 road repair Winter tax bill
SEV: $94,200 (2019)
Closing:in 60 days with Probate Court Approval.
Click on our Property Information Packet (PIP) below for more details and pictures.
Directions: from Berrien Springs, MI Head southeast on N Cass St/Old 31 S toward W Ferry St, Turn left at the 1st cross street onto M-139 S/W Ferry St/Old 31 S, Turn left onto Deans Hill Rd, Turn right onto Pokagon Rd, turn right onto Daniel Boone Trail, Destination will be on the right.
* 10% Buyer's Premium based on High Bid Price applies to all BippusUSA.com Auctions.
* $1,000.00 in Cash or Certified Funds is required to be shown (but not tendered) to receive a Bid Card at the Auction.
* A 10% Down payment, is due day of sale, with $1,000.00 of that amount in Cash or Certified Funds and the remaining balance paid in cash, a personal check or company check (Minimum down payment is $1,000.00, per property).
* Closing will be in 30 Days. For those properties needing Probate Court Approval, it will be 60-90 Days to closing.
* Although you do not need a Real Estate Broker to purchase property at auction, should you decide to have one, we offer a Co-Broke, details regarding this are found within the Property Information Packet (PIP)