Content copyright © 2015. BIPPUSUSA.COM. All rights reserved.
Click on our Property Information Packet (PIP) below for Complete Terms & Conditions
10 Acres & 2.44 Acres
1/2 Hour prior to auction or with a Licensed Realtor of your choice
10 + Acres - 5765 Wildwood Road
2.44+ Acres - 3067 School Road - Vacant Land
Two Acreage Parcels for Sale at Auction
10 Acres - 5765 Wildwood Road &
2.44 Acres - 3067 School Road
Alger, MI 48610
Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of the auctioneer/agent’s knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representative and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
Property Features for 5765 N Wildwood Rd:
10+ Wooded Acres, Great Building Site or fix up existing home, 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 100% Homestead, West Branch/Rose City Schools
Lot size: 10+ Acre
SEV: $36,900 (2019)
Closing:in 60 days with Probate Court Approval.
Property Features for 3067 School Rd:
2.44+ Acres Residential Vacant Land, Non-Homestead
Lot size: 2.44+ Acre
Taxes: $156 (2019 est)
SEV: $4,400 (2019)
Closing: in 60 days with Probate Court Approval.
The property described is being sold in “AS-IS, WHERE IS” condition subject to “ALL FAULTS”.
Neither BippusUSA.com nor the Seller or their respective agents make any express or implied warranties of any kind.
This listing may be withdrawn and/or modified without notice at any time.
* 10% Buyer's Premium based on High Bid Price applies to all BippusUSA.com Auctions.
* $1,000.00 in Cash or Certified Funds is required to be shown (but not tendered) to receive a Bid Card at the Auction.
* A 10% Down payment, is due day of sale, with $1,000.00 of that amount in Cash or Certified Funds and the remaining balance paid in cash, a personal check or company check (Minimum down payment is $1,000.00, per property).
* Closing will be in 30 Days. For those properties needing Probate Court Approval, it will be 60-90 Days to closing.
* Although you do not need a Real Estate Broker to purchase property at auction, should you decide to have one, we offer a Co-Broke, details regarding this are found within the Property Information Packet (PIP)