Content copyright © 2015. BIPPUSUSA.COM. All rights reserved.
Property Features: Fixer Upper Ranch, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, Kitchen, Living Room, entryway, 2 place attached garage, Basement & crawl space, .72+ Acre
Lot Size: .72+ Acre
SEV: $45,400 (2019)
Closing: 60 Days with Probate Court approval
Click on our Property Information Packet (PIP) below for more details and pictures.
Driving Directions: From Edwardsburg follow US 12 East, Destination is on the left or North side of the road West of Eagle Lake Rd.
Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of the auctioneer/agent’s knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representative and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
23286 US 12 Edwardsburg. MI 49112
Real Estate for Sale at Auction
23286 US 12
Edwardsburg, MI 49112
Date and Time TBD Spring 2020
Bidder Registration begins 1/2 hour prior to auction time above
By Appointment with John Bippus or with a Licensed Realtor of your choice or 1/2 Hour prior to Auction
No Minimum Bid! Be There! Bid Your Price!
General Auction Terms Apply
THERE IS NO PRICE - AUCTION
The property described is being sold in “AS-IS, WHERE IS” condition subject to “ALL FAULTS”.
Neither BippusUSA.com nor the Seller or their respective agents make any express or implied warranties of any kind. This listing may be withdrawn and/or modified without notice at any time.
General Auction Terms
* 10% Buyer's Premium based on High Bid Price applies to all BippusUSA.com Auctions.
* $1,000.00 in Cash or Certified Funds is required to be shown (but not tendered) to register and receive a Bid Card at the Auction.
* A 10% Down payment, is due day of sale, with $1,000.00 of that amount in Cash or Certified Funds and the remaining balance paid in cash, a personal check or company check (Minimum down payment is $1,000.00, per property).
* Closing will be in 45 Days. For those properties needing Probate Court Approval, it will be 60-90 Days to closing.
* Although you do not need a Real Estate Broker to purchase property at auction, should you decide to have one, we offer a Co-Broke, details regarding this are found within the Property Information Packet (PIP)