The property described is being sold in “AS-IS, WHERE IS” condition subject to “ALL FAULTS”.
Neither BippusUSA.com nor the Seller or their respective agents make any express or implied warranties of any kind.
This listing may be withdrawn and/or modified without notice at any time.
Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of the auctioneer/agent’s knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representative and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
Content copyright © 2015. BIPPUSUSA.COM. All rights reserved.
Bid Your Price!
1724 N. Rademacher St
Detroit, MI 48209
* 10% Buyer's Premium based on High Bid Price applies to all BippusUSA.com Auctions.
* $1,000.00 in Cash or Certified Funds is required to be shown (but not tendered) to receive a Bid Card at the Auction.
* A 10% Down payment, is due day of sale, with $1,000.00 of that amount in Cash or Certified Funds and the remaining balance paid in cash, a personal check or company check (Minimum down payment is $1,000.00, per property).
* Closing will be in 30 Days. For those properties needing Probate Court Approval, it will be 60-90 Days to closing.
* Although you do not need a Real Estate Broker to purchase property at auction, should you decide to have one, we offer a Co-Broke, details regarding this are found within the Property Information Packet (PIP)
Contact Jessica Cooper, a Licensed Realtor
Burned out 1 1/2 Story House built in 1900. No showings.
Lot size: 40' x 152' .14+ Acre
SEV: $9,500 (2019)
Closing:in 90 days with Probate Court Approval.
Click on our Property Information Packet (PIP) below for complete Terms & Conditions, contract and photos.
Driving Directions: Located in the area South of Vernor Hwy and North of I-75, East of Waterman St and West Livernois Ave.