* BippusUSA.com office exclusive listing
* Contact John Bippus, Broker: 800-686-6416
Two lake front Lots. 120 feet on Lake Lansing, 70 feet at the road.
6200 Columbia, Haslett, MI 48840 Meridian Township.
The house will be open on sale day only.
Built in 1940, 2 bed, one bath, 1464 sq. ft. one story house on a crawlspace. Two car detached garage. Public water and sewer.
MP 1738 MP 1739 Lot 12 & Lot 13 Lakebrook No. 1.
One Lake front Lot. 60 feet on Lake Lansing, 35 feet at the road.
MP 1737 Lot 11 Lakebrook No. 1.
Parcels are County owned. There is no SEV and not currently taxed.
Notice: A 36-Month Occupancy Permit is attached to these parcels per the Ingham County Land Bank. The buyer is required to build within three years per the Ingham County Land Bank.
Saturday, August 26, 2017 promptly at 11:00 am
Offered in two parcels, sold together or separate
Three Lake Front Lots on Lake Lansing
Note: a separate window will open!
6200 Columbia Street
Agency Disclosure: BippusUSA.com is acting as auctioneer/agent and is an agent for the seller only.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer/agent’s knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parities relying on it. Sellers, their representative and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time with out notice.
On-Site Bidder Registration begins at 10:00 am
* 10% Buyer's Premium based on High Bid Price applies to all BippusUSA.com Auctions.
* $1,000.00 in Cash or Certified Funds is required to be shown (but not tendered) to receive a Bid Card at the Auction.
* A 10% Down payment, is due day of sale, with $1,000.00 of that amount in Cash or Certified Funds and the remaining balance paid in cash, a personal check or company check (Minimum down payment is $1,000.00, per property).
* Closing will be in 30-45 Days. For those properties needing Probate Court Approval, it will be 90 Days to closing.
* Although you do not need a Real Estate Broker to purchase property at auction, should you decide to have one, we offer a Co-Broke, details regarding this are found within the Property Information Packet (PIP)
Sale Ordered by: Ingham County Land Bank