* 10% Buyer's Premium based on High Bid Price applies to all BippusUSA.com Auctions.
* $1,000.00 in Cash or Certified Funds is required to be shown (but not tendered) to receive a Bid Card at the Auction.
* A 10% Down payment, is due day of sale, with $1,000.00 of that amount in Cash or Certified Funds and the remaining balance paid in cash,
a personal check or company check (Minimum down payment is $1,000.00, per property).
* Closing will be in 30 Days. For those properties needing Probate Court Approval, it will be 90 Days to closing.
* Although you do not need a Real Estate Broker to purchase property at auction, should you decide to have one, we offer a Co-Broke,
details regarding this are found within the Property Information Packet (PIP)
Exclusive Listing For Sale
by appointment with John Bippus or a licensed realtor of your choice call 800-686-6416 to arrange a showing.
for the Property Information Packet (PIP)
The property described is being sold in “AS-IS, WHERE IS” condition subject to “ALL FAULTS”.
Neither BippusUSA.com nor the Seller or their respective agents make any express or implied warranties of any kind.
This listing may be withdrawn and/or modified without notice at any time.
Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of the auctioneer/agent’s knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representative and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
Nice 961 sf + two bedroom, one bath ranch on basement built in 1964. Kitchen with dining area. Large 528 sf 1-car detached garage. Built in 1964, brick exterior, natural gas forced air heat, central air, .14 + acre.
Lot size:50’ x 120’+
Closing:in 90 days, with Probate Court Approval.
Located on Outer Drive E between Gratiot Avenue and Hayes St North of I-94. From the West take Gratiot Ave North from I-94 to Outer Drive East. Make a U-turn at Newport St, destination on right.
From the East, Take exit 222A for Outer Dr toward Chalmers Ave. Turn right onto Outer Dr E, destination will be on the right.
9241 E Outer Drive
Detroit, MI 48213
General Terms Apply-No Auction Scheduled for 9241 Outer Drive