Preview 1/2 hour prior to Auction:
or by appointment with John Bippus call 800-686-6416 to arrange a showing
or with a licensed realtor of your choice
General Auction Terms Apply
On-Site Live Real Estate Auction
69867 South River Road
White Pigeon, Porter Twp., Cass County, MI 49099
General Auction Terms:
* 10% Buyer's Premium based on High Bid Price applies to all BippusUSA.com Auctions.
* $1,000.00 in Cash or Certified Funds is required to be shown (but not tendered) to receive a Bid Card at the Auction.
* A 10% Down payment, is due day of sale, with $1,000.00 of that amount in Cash or Certified Funds and the remaining balance paid in cash, a personal check or company check (Minimum down payment is $1,000.00, per property)
* Closing will be in 45 Days. For those properties needing Probate Court Approval, it will be 60-90 Days to closing.
* Although you do not need a Real Estate Broker to purchase property at auction, should you decide to have one, we offer a Co-Broke, details regarding this are found within the Property Information Packet (PIP)
No Minimum Bid!
Bid Your Price!
This property will be Sold!!!
The property described is being sold in “AS-IS, WHERE IS” condition subject to “ALL FAULTS”.
Neither BippusUSA.com nor the Seller or their respective agents make any express or implied warranties of any kind.
This listing may be withdrawn and/or modified without notice at any time.
Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of the auctioneer/agent’s knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representative and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
1,300+ sf Waterfront property built in 1999, 3 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath, Basement, 2-car Garage, FA Heat & Cool, Pole Building
Acres: 3.68 + Acre
Closing:in 60 days with Probate Court Approval
Click on our Property Information Packet (PIP) below for complete auction and property information with pictures.
From Mottville, MI, Head East on Water St toward US-12 W, Turn left on to US-12 W, Turn left onto S River Rd about 1.5 miles to destination.
From Jones, MI, Follow M-40 S, Turn left onto US-12 E, Turn right onto S River Rd
69867 S River Road
Porter Twp-Cass County
White Pigeon, MI 49099
Real Estate Auction