On Site Auction
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 @ 11:00 AM
Bidder Registration begins 1/2 hour prior to auction time above
One half hour prior to Auction
Open House listed below
with a Licensed Real Estate Agent
Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of the auctioneer/agent’s knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representative and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
25628 Hass Street
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
1,053+ sf, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bath, Brick bungalow with a den, Kitchen, Dining room, Living room, Full unfinished basement, 2-car detached garage, NGFA and central air. 15+ acre
Lot Size: 56'x 119'+
SEV:$51,200 (SEV - State Equalized Value for property tax purposes)
Closing:in 90 Days with Probate Court Approval.
From M-24, S Telegraph Rd, head West on W. Warren St, turn South on N Gulley Rd to Hass St. Turn right, West on Hass to your destination.
From the West, Head East on Ford Rd (153), turn North onto Beech Daly Rd, turn right on Hass Street to your destination.
You are encouraged to register on our site to receive updated information about properties you are interested in. By registering you will be notified when changes arise regarding properties of interest. You are also encouraged to download the Property Information Packet (PIP) above as it contains pertinent information regarding the sale
to download PIP (Property Information Packet)
* 10% Buyer's Premium based on High Bid Price applies to all BippusUSA.com Auctions.
* $1,000.00 in Cash or Certified Funds is required to be shown (but not tendered) to receive a Bid Card at the Auction.
* A 10% Down payment, is due day of sale, with $1,000.00 of that amount in Cash or Certified Funds and the remaining balance paid in cash,
a personal check or company check (Minimum down payment is $1,000.00, per property).
* Closing will be in 30 Days. For those properties needing Probate Court Approval, it will be 90 Days to closing.
* Although you do not need a Real Estate Broker to purchase property at auction, should you decide to have one, we offer a Co-Broke,
details regarding this are found within the Property Information Packet (PIP)
The property described is being sold in “AS-IS, WHERE IS” condition subject to “ALL FAULTS”.
Neither BippusUSA.com nor the Seller or their respective agents make any express or implied warranties of any kind.
This listing may be withdrawn and/or modified without notice at any time.